Bachelor of Education i.e B.Ed is a 2 year degree course and will be affiliated with Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University. The minimum qualification required for doing B.Ed is simple graduation in any discipline. It is recognized by National Council of Teaching Education (NCTE). The entrance examination is conducted by SCERT followed by counseling.
Seats: 100 seats
• Admission shall be started just after declaration of results of qualifying examination.
• Local applicants are required to submit their application form in person.
• Applicant shall not be given any intimation regarding their admission individually. Names of the selected.
• Applicants shall be notified on the notice board.
• No applicant is expected to deposit any money along with application form or through money order. Fees will be accepted only after his/ her selection for admission.
• If selected applicant fails to seek admission, priority will be given to those whose names figure in the waiting list.
Download Admission From »